Thursday, March 27, 2008

Texas - Day 2, March 25





Grandaddy needed to go in to Alice to have a procedure done at noon today so we drove into Alice. While Grandmother and Grandaddy stayed at the hospital Dad and I doodled around Alice. We wound up at Walmart getting the oil changed on their car because it was about due. I figured Grandmother would be happy we did it and Grandaddy would be unhappy. We cheated him out of a Walmart trip :-) So, we got done and headed to the hospital and they were ready to go. We got good news from the doctors so that made everyone feel chipper. We went to Tutti-Fruitti and got smoothies. We came back to the house for a little while and then went and ate at a little restaurant on a pier in Pernitas Point. No pictures taken today so I am sharing pictures of the dogs - the dogs are awesome! I don't have one of Heddy, she was snoozing in the closet when I had the camera out.