Monday, March 24, 2008

Tennessee Day 2






We got up this morning and headed to Shelbyville to get the Peugeot tags renewed. Although there were signs all over the place saying they were open on Saturdays from 8-Noon, they were closed up tight - URGH! Not happy! We had taken Granny's car so Dad could listen to her car. I had heard a weird noise when I was driving it the last time I was here, and I wanted Dad to see if he could figure out what it was. It is her front tire, but she needs all new tires. So, since the county clerk's office was closed we went back to Granny's for a couple of hours. We then headed to Murfreesboro for me to meet with that bride about her wedding in September. But, first we ate at Steak and Shake - I had the Frisco Melt - yummy as ever!

Tonight we went to the Easter production that Jennifer and Larry's church put on. It was really good - Larry was a good Roman soldier, he looked so mean! It was quite a blessing to both Dad and me.