Monday, March 24, 2008

Tennessee Day 3

We went to Granny's church for Easter services this morning and then went to Uncle Doug and Aunt Char's in Rockvale for dinner. Man! That food was good! I'm thinking I'll be coming to TN for Easter next year too! Dale, Linda, and Marianna were there, Granny, your dad and me, Jeannetta and Jay and Presttyn and Dyxiekay, and Mary and her dad Buster. We had a lot of fun chatting and cutting up. We then went back to Granny's and Jennifer and Larry came over with the kids. When we got home from Uncle Doug's I walked into the living room and Peanut was surrounded by plastic wrappers and was working on opening up a peppermint. She didn't hear us come in until I said "What are you doing?" and she slinked away. Too funny. No pics today, I didn't take my camera out of the bag!