Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our new wedding bands.


Dad's is yellow gold with a white gold band in the center and mine is actually sterling silver. We had hoped to be able to get our new bands on this trip but weren't really concentrating on looking. We wanted something a little different but I really didn't think we would find anything in our price range. Right before we left Solvang we saw a cute little jewelry store called "Something Different". We went in and Dad saw his ring first and really liked it, it was the only one and the only size, the lady said a lot of men had tried it on but it was so small it didn't fit any of them and I told her that he had small fingers so he tried it on and it fit perfectly! Then I started looking around and saw mine but I figured it wouldn't fit me because I have the opposite problem, I have fat fingers and have always had to get my rings sized up well would you believe mine fit perfectly too?? It was a miracle! Truly! Those rings were just sitting there waiting for us! They were well within our price range too. We are both very happy!

No comments: