Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ryan's Excitement







Ryan has talked about Toyota Supras since he was 12 years old. I met him and Aaron for lunch yesterday (they treated me!!) and he mentioned that his stomach was all a flutter but he didn't tell me why and I didn't think too much about it. Then later I was trying to call Brad with my new phone and accidentally dialed Ben (Ryan's other roommate), I quickly hit "end" and tried again. Well, after not getting Brad, Ben called and asked if I had tried to call. I told him what I had done and asked him how his day was going. He said "Well, I'm working, while Ryan is out buying his dream car", I said "What did you say?", and he realized that I didn't know. So, I quickly hung up from him and called Ryan. He didn't tell me anything but said he was coming over in about 20 minutes. So, about an hour and a half later he pulls in with a 1994 RED Toyota Supra. He was so excited and I was so excited for him. He had bought the car exactly the way his daddy would have. Every question I asked had the right answer. Right down to the fact that he and Chris (his resident Supra expert) had pulled up the carpet to check for water damage from the targa (sp?) top. These pictures were taken with my camera phone and I have to say I am quite impressed, they look pretty darn good! Actually Aaron took two of them cause I couldn't figure out my new phone - still working on that!!

No comments: