Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ready

We are heading to Tennessee tomorrow and I am soooo ready! Well, I actually haven't packed a stitch yet - but my list is written! What I mean by "ready' is my soul and being is ready - ready to see my mom - I don't care how old you are - you always need your mommy! Ready to reconnect with Claire and Sam and most of all Kate! Now, I don't mean to sound partial but from what I see from pictures, Kate has changed very dramatically since I last saw her. I haven't seen her since her first birthday last July. This is how big she was (click here) and this is how big she is now (click here) Now, that just ain't right! Ready for some Steak - n - Shake!! Ready for some Miller's Grocery - Ready for some of Bonnie Rucker's home cooking - Weight Watchers is bound to suffer for the next week! HAHA - Ready to be surrounded by multitudes of family, but most of all, you know what I am mostly ready for??? Bloggin about something besides the dogs!




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

But we like doggy blog posts! LOL But my kids are cuter!

Betty said...

'tis true - but just barely - HAHAHA