Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Brad







We celebrated Brad's birthday while we were in Texas with his family last Saturday and last night we celebrated with the kids. I can't remember the last time we were all together so it was nice. We met Ryan's girlfriend Jaime too, she is very nice and fit right in with the rest of us. She puts up with Ryan's antics so she is all right with us! :-) We went to the Melting Pot in Newport News. We had a great time and the food was awesome! My favorite of course was the dessert. They gave Brad some helium balloons for his birthday and Ryan took one and was taking in the air and talking funny, he is a kook! And, NO, I hadn't been drinking although I look like I am drunk in that picture.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I was gonna ask if you were drunk. ha ha