Friday, April 4, 2008

Ryan and his "pet"

Okay, the following pictures are not for the faint hearted (or people who don't like snakes). Ryan invited us over to his place last night for dinner. Well, he was providing the steaks and we provided the rest. It was great though, we played a little pool talked to him and his friends, met a couple of friends that we hadn't met yet (of the non-snake variety). I have to admit I was a bit fascinated with Sheila - the big one. Ryan has several snakes and although I still don't want to touch or even get near them I do like to stand from a distance and watch. Sheila was huge and creeped me out but it was like a train wreck and I couldn't keep from looking at her. I took the pictures with Brad's new camera. We bought him a little Canon point and shoot to take on cruise with him and we had it with us. Enjoy - err, or don't...