Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Time in DC



I don't have a lot to write about but I thought I would give it a shot anyway. I got a phone call from Brad last week, he made Captain! We are excited about that even though he won't pin it on until probably September '09.

I've been busy with portrait sittings and a wedding. One of the sittings was in Washington DC. We took pictures at the Lincoln Memorial and also at the Capitol. It amazes me how beautiful our capital is. I know there are parts of the city that are far from beautiful but the area I was in was great. The family I had the sitting with was awesome, they had two little boys who were 7 and 3 and they were the best little boys, real troopers. BTW I know that is the Washington Memorial, not the Lincoln Memorial. I was standing at the Lincoln Memorial when I took the picture of the Washington Memorial.