Thursday, April 1, 2010

Before/After Blog Hop

I have never done anything like this before and I don't even know if I will be able to link up but I'm going to give it a shot. I've been reading a great blog called Pixel Perfect . Every week she does a Before/After Blog hop where you show an image straight out of the camera (SOOC) and then show your edited version. It is fun to look at everyone else's edits which really shows their "style". I decided to play along - here goes - this is one of my favorite shots that I took when we were visiting Washington DC back in November.

SOOC

After editing in Photoshop CS3

Cropped, a little brightening and a little bit of the patch tool to remove that little white speck under the moon. I think I also did a bit of cloning to get rid of the orange cones too. And some sharpening.

11 comments:

Krista Lucas said...

i love it!! nice work on the cone removal. :) this is a really nice shot...i like it!!

kristalucasphotography.wordpress.com

Brianne said...

Such a pretty shot! Love the moon! :)

Pixel Perfect said...

I love it! It's beautiful!! Thanks for participating!!

Monica

Sandra Burns said...

Nice job on the orange cones. Great photo.

Heather said...

I really love how your brightened this already beautiful photo!

..Soo.See.. said...

How pretty!! Great work on the cone removal! I so need to learn how to work this. The moon is gorgeous!

Courtney said...

GREAT pic! Nicely done!

Shonda said...

I like the crispness of the picture! Nice job!

Michelle said...

Great shot! Removing the cones and brightening those lights was just what it needed!

Michelle
http://www.justanotherbloggingmommy.com

Julie said...

Great edit. Very nice shot!

Julie said...

Such a great shot. Nice edit!