Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Decorating



My beautiful daughter
Savanna did a great job!
Um, where's Roxie?
Look at Mama!
Umm, excuse me! She's gone agan!


Finally!

Things sure change when the kids are grown. We used to have an evening set aside when everyone would decorate the tree. We would all go to choose the tree from the local Christmas tree lot and then the next evening Brad would put the tree up and the lights on and then the rest of us would decorate. The kids would typically fight over who got to hang each ornament - Christmas music played and it was a good family time. Fast forward to this year. Brad put up the fake tree on Monday so that Savanna and I could decorate after she got off work on Tuesday. We did play Christmas music - once we were able to get Matt to turn off his game - I hung my special ornament and Savanna did the rest, while I took pictures. After the tree was finished we needed to get the annual Christmas picture of the dogs in front of the Christmas tree. That was a little more challenging than usual because Roxie was in a really frisky mood. But, once Savanna got her calmed down we were able to get a cute picture of the girls.

No comments: