Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nick and CeCe got married!

The last stop on our 10 day trip was Simsbury, Connecticut. That part of the trip was actually the only one that had been planned since about September. The DC trip didn't come up until the middle of October and of course we didn't plan on Niagara Falls until the day we left to go up there.

CeCe was a beautiful bride and Nick a handsome groom. Nick is my friend, Lee's oldest son. He met CeCe (her full name is Catherine Cecelia - I don't know if that is spelled right), last fall and they knew pretty quickly that they were THE ONES :-) CeCe is not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well, Lee is quite the lucky lady!

The wedding was at The Riverview and it was a beautiful venue. I had a great time just being a guest this time. Although of course I had one of my cameras with me and managed to take a few shots. I tried my best to stay out of the way of the paid photographer, I know how frustrating it is when the guests with cameras are in the way. I didn't get yelled at so I guess I was out of the way enough :-) Here's a few shots from the wedding the rest are in my facebook album http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=119474&id=701749222&l=de3ec6a574


The Kiss!
Dave and Jack
Lee and Dave with Jack

Lee dancing with her handsome son, Nick
Admiring the ring

Lee with her daughter, Gina
Dave and Lee

No comments: