Monday, October 19, 2009

Savanna's weekend

Since I have decided to update this blog more often I am searching for things to say :-) Imagine that! Anyway, I haven't taken any family pictures lately but Savanna had a fun weekend and took lots of pictures so I snagged a couple from her Facebook account. She went to Lynchburg, VA with the college group from our church. They went to a thing called "Scaremare" which is a ministry put on by the students at Liberty University. Then on Saturday they went hiking and to an apple festival. So, here are the three pictures she took (she took more, these are just the ones that I snagged). She had a great time and her shenanigans would make her Ward family proud :-)
Savanna and Samantha Hoover. Sam's parents are in our (Brad and me) Sunday School class.
Sam and Savanna
Walleed and Sam. Walleed is close to having his medical degree. We are thinking about inviting him to our pumpkin carving this Friday just so Ryan will have a doctor on standby. He is known for cutting himself when he uses knives. LOL

No comments: