Tuesday, July 7, 2009

DMA - Day 4







Today was another busy day for the girls. My favorite dance of the year was performed today - "Steppin' to the Bad Side". It is a tap production number which means just about everyone in the company is in the dance. Of course tap is my favorite anyway. They did a beautiful job with it, they got a gold which we thought they deserved better, but what can you do? After awards the girls went to their classes and I went to the pool. I was a little miffed when I got there and there were no lounge chairs available. It wouldn't have bothered me except this is a 3000 room hotel and they only have about 50 chairs at the ONE pool! I just don't think that is enough. I did find a chair and pulled up a side table to put me feet on. I then went upstairs and napped and then worked until the girls came up. They quickly changed clothes and we went downstairs and grabbed a quick bite to eat before the Junior Miss Dance Competition. One of the girls from our dance company is Virginia's Miss Dance and was in competition for the national honor. She did beautifully tonight and we enjoyed the show. Tomorrow will be a very slow day, they only have classes in the afternoon. Looking forward to sleeping in.

No comments: