Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008





Ryan, Matt, Savanna and I went to Tennessee for Thanksgiving this year. We had a great time and I took lots of pictures. I am putting some here on the blog and the rest in an on line album. Mom made an outstanding meal, some of the side dishes were contributed by others. It was great being together, I really missed Debbie and Reid and Stephanie. Danny came in from the Knoxville area, it was good to see him and he did his cousinly duty and teased Savanna along with Larry and her brothers. They were trying to get her cell phone away from her to get Lance's phone number but I don't think they succeeded - at least I hope not. Uncle Doug and Aunt Char came over as well as the usuals - Jennifer and Larry and their crew, Jeannetta and Jay and their crew, Jess and John, Dale and Linda and Marianna, my crew and of course Granny who makes it all possible.

No comments: