Monday, October 22, 2007

New vehicle and homecoming



Wow! I can't believe I haven't updated in so long! There hasn't been a whole lot going on. I'll catch up a little bit. Ryan sold his 1995 Eclipse about a month ago and bought a 1988 Suzuki Samurai (I really don't know how that is spelled!) It is a lot different vehicle than what he was driving but he is having a great time mudding with Josh and Heather and is looking forward to doing some beach riding as well. This picture was AFTER he washed it!

Savanna went to homecoming last weekend (at Norfolk Christian Academy) with a group of friends. Unfortunately I was shooting a wedding and Brad was out to sea for the day so neither of us were able to see her all dressed up. But she took pictures and I am posting one here. She looked beautiful! From left to right is Morgan (who was her "date", he asked her to be his guest since he is a student there), Savanna, David, Natalie, and Diana. David, Natalie, Diana, and Savanna are the youth group seniors this year.

No comments: